Travel With Us
CAMP DIVINE…an exclusive takeover of Whispering Springs Wilderness “Glamping” Retreat.
This is glamping at its finest…gaze up at the starry skies, feel one with nature and relax in luxury.
This is an unrivalled new way to experience the best of the great outdoors. Queen-sized beds instead of sleeping bags, mood lighting instead of flashlights, and a wine glass instead of a canteen – this is camping as you’ve never experienced it. Escape to one of Ontario’s most lavish glamping getaways, just 90 minutes east of Toronto.
Nature speaks in whispers…come listen
Owned and operated by Nancy and John Corcoran of the award-winning St. Anne’s Spa, Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat is the manifestation of the Corcoran’s vision. The aim was very simple: to create a place in which individuals could slow down and reconnect with family, friends and the great outdoors. Understanding that the traditional camping experience is not for everyone, Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat bridges the gap between camping and the desire for comfort, allowing you to experience the great outdoors in style and sophistication.
This vision aligns completely with our Divine philosophy…and we just knew this would be an amazing unforgettable experience for all of us. A fabulous retreat that reconnects you, the wilderness and fellow like-minded travellers…where luxury, adventure and spirituality meet for one magical getaway!
CAMP DIVINE… another simply Divine adventure!
Contact Us Today
To book your private group trip to Whispering Springs for 15-25 people
Need More Information?
Request a detailed itinerary
Whispering Springs – Camp Divine!
So peaceful, restful and restorative
We loved every minute and are so very grateful to have had this opportunity to connect with everyone in such a fabulous setting…From the bottom of our hearts…THANK YOU!
What an amazing experience
You’ve gone the extra mile to make it a memorable & joyful experience!
Loved the community aspect, meeting new people, yoga, mindfulness, cocktails & dinners, musicians & décor (table settings were so whimsical)
Thank you so much to the Divine Team and Whispering Springs! This trip meant so much to me and it could not have been more perfect
Such an amazing time connecting, relaxing, meeting wonderful people and making lifelong memories
This was a wonderful experience. Everyone was so friendly and caring and you have gone the extra mile to make a memorable and joyful experience.
This was my first trip with The Divine Destination Collection, and it was simply beautiful. Even though you are joining of group of people you have not met before, the ease and great care of Deb and Allison who design the trips, make you feel instantly comfortable within the group. More than simply comfortable, the planned activities, the meals together, and the special surprises along the way, truly create community. Both my physical self and my soul felt rested and happy upon return to the reality of home. Based on this Camp Divine experience, I would not hesitate to travel with The Divine Destination Collection again! Much love and thanks ladies!
The whole 3-day adventure has made me teary! I am very grateful for this wonderous experience!
- Two nights exclusive resort takeover and luxurious “glamping” experience at Whispering Springs Wilderness Retreat. This unusual resort bridges the gap between camping and the desire for comfort and is located 2 hours east of Toronto near Prince Edward County.
NOTE: Please select your accommodation category upon registration. See category descriptions under the “Hotel” tab.
- Breakfast daily delivered to your tent.
- “A Slice of Heaven” welcome lunch kicks off our retreat…be sure to arrive with your appetite.
- “Up in Smoke” evening begins with cocktails in the bar followed by your own BBQ dinner basket delivered to your tent. Prepare dinner on your own or collectively with your neighbours…a great way to get into the glamping spirit. After dinner gather round the bonfire for s’mores and a nightcap. Campfire stories anyone?
- Arise…get your glow on…private yoga, (twice daily) led by Allie Chisholm-Smith…curated to gradually release and restore using both gentle and restorative styles, focused on breathing practices and gentle movement.
Allie Chisholm-SmithAllie Chisholm-Smith, E-RYT, MES, has been teaching yoga since 1997, teacher training for most of those years and a studio owner since 1999. She is a lifelong learner of Yoga philosophies and the science of Ayurveda. She fosters curiosity and compassion as driving forces for right action to create balance and contentment. Allie can be found on all podcast platforms, YouTube and social media. Her classes are available online. She lives in Huntsville, ON, Canada. www.alliechisholmsmith.com
- Daily casual reflections led by Allie.
- A Stabilizing Affair…a commune with Mother Nature to include guided forest bathing or Shinrin-yoku with Allie.
- Leisure time for hiking, lawn games, exploring the many wineries of Prince Edward County, or book a treatment at either of the two (2) nearby spas – St. Anne’s Spa or Fieldstone Spa.
- Exclusive “We Ain’t Roughin’ It” Party in the Pavillion with gourmet sit down dinner and wonderful vintages.
- Always a surprise or two will be thrown into the mix!
WHISPERING SPRINGS WILDERNESS RESORT
Prepare for a new way of experiencing the great outdoors. King-sized beds instead of sleeping bags, mood lighting instead of flashlights, and a wine glass instead of a canteen – this is camping like you’ve never experienced. Escape to Ontario’s glamping getaway, just 90 minutes east of Toronto.
Nature speaks in whispers…come listen