Travel With Us
A country of magnificent vistas and awe-inspiring beauty. A place that feeds the soul and fills the heart with an intoxicating sense of wonder. Come on the Divine Destination Collection journey that will touch your senses in so many ways that you’ll leave forever changed.
Home to the origins of ancient man as well as breathtaking big game animal viewing, South Africa is truly vibrant in nature. Experience the incredible diversity of the land – from the natural splendour of Cape Town to the wineries in Stellenbosch or a Big Five safari next to Kruger National Park.
For discerning travellers who want to experience life to its fullest, there is no better way to see South Africa than with The Divine Destination Collection. Here, just beneath the surface, it is easy to find the real thing, to discover new meaning, to see more, to live more and to come away a richer, more diverse human being.
An unbelievable experience, especially the safari! We will definitely be travelling with you again.
Contact Us Today
To book your private group trip to South Africa for 15-25 people
Need More Information?
Request a detailed itinerary
A 9-night journey of a lifetime that will fill you with intoxicating wonder
CAPE TOWN (3 NIGHTS)
- Embrace the gracious Table Bay Hotel in the heart of Cape Town’s bustling waterfront, with stunning views across the harbour and majestic Table Mountain.
- Depart via a vintage automobile for private wine tastings at renowned vineyard estates, stopping at charming villages to browse quaint shops, peruse art galleries and nibble on decadent chocolate.
- Enjoy a magical journey in the home of a local jazz musician, where you’ll be feted to a traditional dinner with a concert weaved in between courses.
- Paddle with the Penguins and enjoy an up close & personal experience to see these playful animals from a two-person kayak.
- Take the “Flying Dutchman Funicular” to old Cape Point lighthouse, overlooking the breathtaking cliffs where the Atlantic and Indian Oceans literally collide.
- Open your mind to an exclusive escorted trip into Langa Township to discover the culture, hierarchy and rich heritage of this part of the city.
LONDOLOZI GAME RESERVE (3 NIGHTS)
- Pamper yourself at Varty Camp, exclusively for Divine Destination Collection guests. Londolozi was the first reserve to be accorded Relais & Châteaux status for luxurious accommodations, fine cuisine and exceptional service.
- With the African bush as a backdrop, join us on the Varty deck for a cocktail reception before our “Princess Alice” themed dinner, where you’ll celebrate the story of the princess who partook in a famous hunt in the 30s.
- Depart into the bush for twice-daily game drives, where our rangers will share their love for animals and introduce you to the “Big Five” (elephant, lion, leopard, rhino, buffalo) in their natural habitat.
- Under the African stars, enjoy a private Boma dinner hosted by a member of the Varty family, where you will be entertained by a traditional African ladies choir.
VICTORIA FALLS (3 NIGHTS)
- Stay at the luxurious and iconic Royal Livingstone Hotel located on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River with the plume of Victoria Falls in the foreground, and be greeted by zebra, giraffe and impala grazing in the lush gardens.
- Experience a unique encounter with orphaned & rescued elephants during our exclusive elephant interaction.
- Guided by a local historian, enjoy a private walking tour of the majestic Victoria Falls, or “The Smoke That Thunders”, from the Zimbabwe side.
- In a private rendezvous arranged by Divine, visit a local Mukuni Village and meet the local Chief. Here, you will see and understand how people live, work and play in a local African Village.
TABLE BAY HOTEL
Embrace the gracious Table Bay Hotel, in the heart of Cape Town’s bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. The hotel combines Victorian elegance with contemporary charm, while the rooms and suites enjoy stunning views of Robben Island and magnificent Table Mountain. Exemplary service, sophisticated ambience, attention to detail, fine à la carte dining paired with a splendid wine list are all savoured in an atmosphere that recalls the era of the great cruise liners and the grand hotels which served them. Awaiting you is a mahogany pool deck with comfortable chaise lounges that stretch lazily above the ocean.
LONDOLOZI PRIVATE GAME RESERVE, VARTY CAMP
Londolozi is one of the original pioneering private game reserves of the ecotourism industry in South Africa, and an unashamedly family-run, stand-alone operation.
Londolozi is the Zulu word for “protector of all living things” – an ambitious conservation ethic that Londolozi embraces in its sensitivity to the natural world. The reserve is internationally recognised for its far-sighted and progressive management of land and wildlife rehabilitation, as well as productive community involvement.
Londolozi was the first game reserve in the world to be accorded Relais & Châteaux status, reinforcing its commitment to luxurious accommodation, fine cuisine and exceptional service. It is situated on the Sand River in the very heart of the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
The reserve, in turn, forms part of the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park, a vast and growing area, currently covering 6 million acres and incorporating the famous Kruger National Park. This rich, wild wonderland assures exceptional game drives and a true wilderness experience. Breeding herds of elephant and buffalo roam throughout the Londolozi area, while white rhino and lion concentrations are amongst the highest recorded on the African continent.
ROYAL LIVINGSTONE HOTEL, ZAMBIA (VICTORIA FALLS)
Located on the verge of the mighty Victoria Falls, the exquisite and unique style of the Royal Livingstone Hotel evokes a colonial air from bygone days. The spectacular scenery includes a view of zebra, giraffe and impala grazing in the lush gardens, an inviting Victorian styled swimming pool overlooking the Zambezi River and a sundeck located on the river banks, perfect for sipping sundowners in a romantic setting.
Each room has a private veranda overlooking the storied river. Unwind in the spa, enjoy a romantic dinner under the stars, dine on superb meals, relax in the bar lounge – say yes to all – between experiencing The Divine Destination Collection of adventures we’ve created to uniquely reveal Victoria Falls and the Zambezi River.