Travel With Us
Join The Divine Destination Collection as we traverse the last 100 km (62 miles) of the Camino Frances (French Way) into the iconic Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain.
We will dine, drink, be merry and picnic along the way. We will journey through breath-taking countryside, vineyards, orchards, quaint villages, and majestic cathedrals…. but mostly, we will journey inward. An epic experience beyond belief, yet one that flirts with luxury and comfort all while discovering The Way and transforming ourselves…
Contact Us Today
To book your private group trip to Spain for 15-25 people
Need More Information?
Request a detailed itinerary
A 9 day Divine Pilgrimage to Reflect, Transcend, & Transform
PARADOR DE MONFORTE DE LEMOS
The historic site of San Vicente do Pino is located in the uppermost part of the town of Monforte de Lemos. It is made up of the keep, San Vicente do Pino Monastery and the palace of the Counts of Lemos, which houses the Parador de Monforte Hotel. The monastery dates back to the 9th century, although the current structure was built in the 17th century in the neoclassical style, the building has a neoclassical central cloister with exceptionally well-carved stonework. It is the ideal space for events, or simply to enjoy a stroll amid the silence and beauty of the stone.
A PARADA DAS BESTAS
A Parada das Bestas is a beautifully renovated 18th Century Galician farmhouse and retains its beautiful old world charm with the upgrades of today’s modern conveniences.
The owners Maria & Suso Varela acquired this original house in 1992 and have done a lovely job of blending the old with the new. Famous for its outstanding cuisine, Maria works her magic in the kitchen combining the tradition of Galician gastronomy with the best of modern cuisine. Renowned for using local products, A Parada das Bestas is a recipient of many prestigious Spanish food awards. They were even featured on the PBS 13 episode series “On the Road Again” with Gwyneth Paltrow and famous Spanish chefs.
A QUINTA DA AUGA: A RELAIS & CHÂTEAUX HOTEL & SPA
A Quinta da Auga, the only Relais & Châteaux Hotel and Spa in Galicia, is a beautifully restored 18th Century paper mill on the banks of the Sar River. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens, walking paths and bamboo copses on a large 2.5 acre estate outside Santiago de Compostela. A Quinta da Auga also features a unique 5 star Spa as well as the Filigrana Restaurant, which offers a true “Galicia Haute Cuisine” experience.
PARADOR DE SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
The Parador de Santiago, known as the Hostal dos Reis Católicos, is a blend of history, art and tradition, the dream of pilgrims and the emblem of Santiago. It is located on Obradoiro Square directly in front of the cathedral, creating an area of spectacular beauty in one of the most visited provincial capitals in the world. A stay at this Parador means a visit to a truly unique and exclusive location.
The hotel was built as a royal hospital in 1499 to accommodate pilgrims travelling to Santiago. Today, it continues to invite visitors to enjoy a city that is as universal as it is fascinating. Inside this Parador Museum, considered the oldest hotel in the world, you will discover four beautiful cloisters, elegant rooms, spectacular guest rooms and a luxurious dining room .
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR 9 DAY DIVINE PILGRIMAGE INCLUDE:
- 8 nights accommodation at two iconic historic properties, a quaint newly renovated 18th Century farm house and a luxurious deluxe estate resort & spa.
- Sue Kenney, Camino Pilgrim, Author, Speaker and Coach will prepare us before our journey and will also join us on our walk. She has completed the Camino 22 times and is considered an expert pilgrim, coach and guide. Her life’s work is to share the incredible experience of walking, simplifying and embodying the virtues of being a pilgrim each and every day.
- Private yoga instructor to work with us before, during and after our walk each day to ensure we are balanced with tender loving care (and great physiological instruction).
- 6 day guided walk along the last 100 km (62 miles) of the Camino Frances (the French Way) with pop up coffee, picnic lunches and drinks stops in charming locations each day. With a Private “chase” vehicle to transfer luggage ahead to each hotel and to be on hand should guests need emergency transportation.
- Two Exclusive evenings including cocktails and dinner in Monforte de Lemos; a Vista & Visions Evening and a Tapas Taberna Encounter.
- Private Farm to Fork Experience at an 18th Century Galician Farmhouse featured in the PBS “On the Road Again” series featuring Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Rural Wine and Cheese tasting at a local farm where the cheese is still handmade on the premises.
- Private Galician Gastronomic Encounter at a local 19th Century converted Flour Mill.
- Exclusive Secret Garden Cocktails and Dinner accompanied by local entertainment and set in a zen-like oasis.
- Private Galician cooking experience with a Spanish chef at Casa do Cruceiro.
- Farewell Sacred and Serene evening held privately in the Sacristy at the famed Parador de Santiago.
- A host of surprises to amaze and delight weaved throughout the trip.