Travel With Us
The Divine Destination Collection has created an encounter with this destination unlike any other, encompassing the country’s vast cultural diversity, traditions and unimaginable natural wonders. Truly a unique experience where luxury, adventure and spirituality meet.
The perfect blend of culture, nature & luxury in an exotic and intoxicating part of the world.
We had an amazing time in every sense – and your skills as a luxe travel expert came through day after day, minute after minute.
Contact Us Today
to book your private group trip to Peru for 15-25 people
Need More Information?
Request a detailed itinerary
A 6 or 10 day journey unlike any other… Mysterious, mystical, magical…
"From the moment we arrived at the airport in Lima, TDDC had every detail under control. Our only job was to relax and take in all the incredible adventures of Peru, and there were many!
The rich geographical diversity of Peru was incredible, from the sea cliffs of Lima, the spectacular view of the Andes in the Sacred Valley, the awe-inspiring Machu Picchu, to the safaris cruise through the Amazon rainforest.
Our Peruvian guides provided historical and spiritual insights and fascinating facts that enhanced every experience. Add to this the luxury accommodations, delicious meals and new friendships."
LIMA (1 NIGHT)
- You will be personally guided through the architectural masterpieces of Lima and have an up close and personal gourmet event overlooking the Huaca Pucllana ruins.
- Set in one of Lima’s most fashionable areas, the Belmond Miraflores Park takes you straight to the heart of all that’s best about this great capital city. Renowned for its beautiful garden location beside the Pacific Ocean, it has breathtaking views out to sea, a perfect one night stop before we head to the Sacred Valley.
THE SACRED VALLEY (2 NIGHTS)
- In the Sacred Valley of the Incas, among verdant fields and towering mountains lies the breathtaking Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado. For 2 nights relax and take in the true sense of the land along the banks of the rushing Urubamba River.
- Private Behind the velvet rope local Peruvian BBQ dinner at Wayra and Interaction with Peruvian Paso Horses.
- Behind the Veil Machu Picchu Encounter: Vistadome train transfer reveals awe inspiring scenery. A Shaman, exclusive to The Divine Destination Collection, unveils the magic and mystery of this magnificent site. A serene Ceremony to Mother Earth completes the day of inspiration. Relax in luxury and opulence, share your stories of the day over vintage wines and gourmet fare while heading back to Cusco aboard the luxurious Belmond Hiram Bingham 1920’s Pullman train.
- Embark on a truly memorable journey to the rural Andean community of Huilloc. Here in this small farming community surrender to this Connection Experience as we see first-hand how the local community lives.
CUSCO (2 NIGHTS)
- One of the most unique hotels in Cusco, the Belmond Monasterio is a delightful retreat that combines centuries-old charm with luxury hotel service. Ideal for a 2 night stay from which to discover the delights of Cusco.
- Culminate this part of our epic journey with a farewell gala event at the Pre-Columbian Art Museum of Cusco, an exclusive evening complete with a few wonderful surprises to cap off our magnificent encounter in Inca territory.
BELMOND MIRAFLORES PARK HOTEL – LIMA
Set in one of Lima’s most fashionable areas, the Belmond Miraflores Park takes you straight to the heart of all that’s best about this great capital city.
Renowned for its beautiful garden location beside the Pacific Ocean, it has breath-taking views out to sea. This luxury hotel combines personalised service, exceptional dining and indulgent facilities to create the perfect base from which to explore. Colonial architecture, superb museums with Inca gold and Pre-Columbian antiquities, and glamorous shops, bars and restaurants are all just moments from the hotel.
In Miraflores history and tradition sits side-by-side with the city’s important commercial and financial centres. The hotel is surrounded by a park and has incredible ocean views.
BELMOND MIRAFLORES WEBSITE
BELMOND HOTEL RIO SAGRADO – SACRED VALLEY
In the Sacred Valley of the Incas, among verdant fields and towering mountains, lies the Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado. The Sacred Valley is the former heart of the Inca Empire, starting just 10 miles outside of Cusco. It extends between the towns of Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
The area is jewelled by incomparable Inca ruins, stunning Andean mountain vistas and charming towns.
Rushing through the valley is the Urubamba River, with tributaries in many lakes and gorges. To the north end of the valley is the spectacular Machu Picchu citadel—a must see for visitors to the area.
Bright and vibrant, Deluxe Terrace Rooms offer a serene space for rest in the verdant Sacred Valley. Each Deluxe Terrace Rooms is unique and offers stunning views over the Urubamba River and across the Sacred Valley. Constructed from natural stones and wood, our Rooms create a wonderful sense of harmony that extends onto your private flagstone terrace.
Please note: In order to preserve a complete sense of relaxation, Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado does not offer in-room televisions. So savour fresh produce in the restaurant, enjoy a local Sacred Valley massage or spend a few soothing minutes feeding the hotel’s baby alpacas. Slip into the spirit of Peruvian life.
BELMOND RIO SAGRADO WEBSITE
BELMOND HOTEL MONASTERIO – CUSCO
Belmond Hotel Monasterio is just two blocks from Cusco’s central square, where the cathedral and most important museums are located. Replete with historic architecture and brimming with spirit, Cusco is one of the best places to visit in Peru.
This unique hotel museum is an architectural treasure built on Inca foundations. It combines the majesty of a colonial monastery with the luxury, elegance and comfort of a modern five-star hotel.
Originally built in 1592, Belmond Hotel Monasterio sits on the site of Inca Amaru Qhala’s palace. Six years later, the Spanish took it over and founded the Seminary of San Antonio Abad.
Belmond Hotel Monasterio is now a national historic landmark, protected by Peru’s National Institute of Culture. The Hotel’s design features historic touches to reflect its rich heritage. The stones around the entrance doors still bear the Spanish Arms Escutcheon and the image of Bishop Monsignor Juan Serricolea y Olea. The Chapel is decorated in Baroque style, with gold-plated pictures frames. Magnificent paintings depict scenes from the life of its patron saint.
At the heart of the hotel is the beautiful cloistered courtyard, featuring a tranquil fountain and 300-year-old cedar tree. Enjoy modern comfort surrounded by timeless charm at one of the top luxury hotels in Peru.
With an enviable position in the centre of Cusco, accommodation at Belmond Hotel Monasterio serves as the perfect retreat after a day exploring the city. Each Room is wonderfully unique, reflecting the monastery’s charm and elegance. Rich wood furnishings, antique artwork and architectural quirks add to the historic atmosphere.
Rooms are enriched with oxygen to combat the effects of Cusco’s high altitude.
BELMOND HOTEL MONASTERIO WEBSITE
TAKE ME TO THE RIVER…THE AMAZING AMAZON
Your journey may end in Cusco or… take yourself all the way, and add on our intimate 4 night Peruvian Amazon cruise aboard the luxurious Delfin II, where the connection with the Amazon is intimate yet luxurious. A magical journey of discovery with all the comforts provided by world-class lodging yet with the spirit of casual and refined elegance while you cruise the Peruvian Pacaya Samiria National Reserve. Your Amazon journey takes off on arrival in Iquitos, where we will pick you up and take you to the vessel. In the following days, you will experience an ideal combination of natural wonders, dramatic scenery, indigenous cultural history, and a relaxed self-contained way to explore the rainforest while seeing nature at its best.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON: DELFIN AMAZON CRUISES – DELFIN II
“When authentic memories and meaningful experiences mean more to you than the expected, venture to discover the Amazon Rainforest in the most unique and personal style. Delfin Amazon Cruises is the pioneer upscale river cruise operator in the Upper Peruvian Amazon and we will take you on a magical journey of discovery.”
Delfin II has 14 large guest suites, each with movie screen sized windows and natural elements, they offer all the comforts provided by world-class lodging yet with the spirit of casual and refined elegance while you sail in the Peruvian Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
Delfin Amazon Cruises matches your destination, itinerary, and travel dreams in the Amazon. The style is always allied with substance and they offer an onboard experience that is second to none while taking you to places few have gone before.