Travel With Us
The Divine Destination Collection has created an encounter with this destination unlike any other, encompassing the country’s vast cultural diversity, traditions and unimaginable natural wonders. Truly a unique experience where luxury, adventure and spirituality meet.
CONTACT US TODAY
To book your private group trip to Bali for 15- 25 people
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Request a detailed itinerary
Our 9 day exploration into vast cultural diversity, traditions and unimaginable natural wonders
JIMBARAN BAY (4 NIGHTS)
- Four (4) nights luxurious accommodation at the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
- Welcome beach barbeque bliss in Coconut Grove Cove
- Balinese Immersive Experiences: Private Cooking Class and Laughing Yoga
- Temples and temptations encounter at Batukaru temple & lunch overlooking Jatiluwih Terraced Rice Fields
- Serenity at Sunset Catamaran Cocktail Cruise
- Lush and Delicious dinner in the courtyard garden of Metis restaurant, Seminyak`s best restaurant
UBUD (4 NIGHTS)
- Four (4) nights magnificent Zen accommodation at the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
- Blessed Ascending – Private dinner at the roof top lotus pond overlooking the stunning Sayan Valley
- Up close and personal Rafting on the Ayung River and organic riverside lunch.
- Arouse the senses and soothe the soul journey to Tirta Empul Temple and Chedi Club for lunch
- Ethereal Essence Dinner amidst the garden at Ubud’s premiere Mozaic Restaurant
- Crowning glory Farewell Evening at a Royal traditional Balinese compound
FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT JIMBARAN BAY
At Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, experience an authentically Balinese luxury resort nestled right on the oceanfront. Traditional, timeless and totally romantic, this legendary hideaway was listed among Travel + Leisure’s 500 Best Hotels in the World 2014 and Conde Nast Traveler, Readers Choice Awards 2013.
Designed as a traditional Balinese village, this luxurious all-villa enclave spreads across 14 hectares (35 acres) of oceanfront in Bali, giving Resort guests direct access to the beach right at sea level. Luxury villas – each with a private plunge pool – terrace down a hillside woven with brilliant flowers and Balinese temples. Steep yourself in local island culture, unwind with holistic spa treatments and enjoy a wide range of dining options, including the new beachfront Sundara restaurant.
Hide away in your private one-bedroom pool villa, featuring 250 square metres (2,691 square feet) of indoor and outdoor living with a 13-square-metre infinity-edge pool. Inspired by a typical Balinese courtyard house, the thatch-roof sleeping, bathing and living/dining pavilions are secluded within a private, walled tropical garden. The spacious bedroom and bathroom are air-conditioned, while the living area bale is open-air.
- Balinese dance performance
- Cultural tours within the Resort
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Sunrise & Surya Namaskar Yoga
- Pool and beach amenities, beach games
- Kayaking and catamaran sailing in Jimbaran Bay
- Tropical paradise garden tour
- Gym and tennis court
FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT JIMBARAN BAY WEBSITE
FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT SAYAN
Discover Bali’s cultural heart in the island’s central highlands, minutes from the artistic capital of Ubud. Hidden in a lush paradise beside the Ayung River, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan has been recognized as one of the world’s best resorts on the Conde Nast Traveler, Gold List 2014 and Conde Nast Traveler, Platinum Circle 2014.
Submit to Bali’s purest embrace at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan: a 60-room sanctuary cocooned in the enchanting Ayung valley. Restore the subtle inner energies with yoga and meditation in the lotus petal Dharma Shanti Bale. Connect with nature and cross the Ayung River to explore the verdant surroundings. Savour the simplicity of rice planting with local farmers. Or embrace the ubiquitous energy of soulful Ubud.
One-Bedroom Villas are designed to harmonize with the exotic surroundings, offering spectacular views of the rice terraces, resort landscape and tropical forest.
Your own lily pond and meditation area greet you upon arrival. Step downstairs into the villa and enter an outdoor living area with a dining table, lounge chairs and a plunge pool. The spacious bedroom includes a walk-in closet and lavish bathroom with outdoor shower.
- Yoga Classes (Sunrise, Easy, Hatha & Laughter)
- Cycling Tour
- Meditation Classes
- Sayan Valley Walk and Village Walk
- Resort Garden and Temple Tours
- Spa Jacuzzi & Plunge Pools
- Steam & Sauna
- Balinese Dance Class and Performances