Travel With Us
As the haunting strain of the pipes fills the air, the combination of the craggy beauty and sophistication of this destination calls to all of us.
Scotland, its name rolls proud and crisp off your tongue like the taste of its own home-brew, fine scotch whisky unrivalled in the world, as is its expansive landscapes and rolling skies. The allure of Scotland is timeless and priceless and the experience is…sheer magic! The Divine Destination Collection promises to bring you a truly magnificent and unforgettable experience unlike any other.
Contact Us Today
To book your private group trip to Scotland for 15-25 people
Need More Information?
Request a detailed itinerary
Majestic Scenery, Award-Winning Culinary Experiences, Celtic Lore and So Much More...The Magic of this Mystical Land Revealed...
We absolutely adored this exceptional experience…so completely stress-free and full of wonderful surprises…everything was awesome & everyone was so welcoming to us newbies! Hard to improve on perfection.
Deb and Allison created such a magical experience for me in Scotland, it was incredibly spiritual and eventful. I enjoyed the group dynamic and the inclusion of everyone. Overall an incredible adventure and I look forward to travelling with them again!
A great mix of history, the fantasy of Outlander, Harry Potter and luxury.
It was magical! I enjoyed all the pampering and surprises and how it all flowed so smoothly…thanks to many people. Great guides, they made the trip very special.
Fantastic from start to finish! The itinerary was prepared with great care and the other guests were wonderful.
Pam S. and Roger H.
The Divine Destination Collection is so organized and comprehensive at covering all the details with supreme attention & love. Every moment of the Scottish adventure was awe-inspiring! I will be raving about this trip to all I meet!
A surreal once-in-a-lifetime divine experience. Well paced with thoughtful surprises around every corner.
Scotland was a wonderful combination of rugged beauty, fascinating history & luxury. I couldn’t get enough of the views…pure, glorious vistas! Once again TDDC just takes care of all the details allowing us to just be in the adventure. A wonderful feeling of knowing it’s all figured out!
Exceeded all of my expectations! Your attention to detail is unsurpassable. Thank you so much for putting so much effort into making our vacation unforgettable! Loved every second.
Inverlochy Castle, a Relais & Châteaux hotel, is a beautiful 19th century castle surrounded by the luscious green of the evergreen trees and the sparkling blue from the nearby loch. Being in Scotland’s finest Country Hotel, you will enjoy an experience of a lifetime, where every detail for your comfort and enjoyment has been carefully considered and one which you are sure never to forget.
SKEABOST ISLE OF SKYE HOTEL
This charming and lovingly restored 19th century hunting lodge is an idyllic retreat in a jaw-dropping location on one of the world’s favourite islands. It is situated on 23 acres of woodland on the edge of a loch, with views out to sea and crofting hamlets. An ideal spot to relax in front of the fire with a wee dram or throw on your “wellies” and take in the beautiful grounds.
When Gleneagles first opened its doors in 1924, this magnificent countryside estate in the heart of Scotland was described as a “Riviera in the Highlands”. Today, as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Gleneagles continues to offer an unbeatable array of attractions that includes a five-star luxury hotel, three championship golf courses, an award-winning spa, and the only restaurant in Scotland to hold two Michelin stars. A Glorious Playground…Known throughout the world as the host venue for the G8 summit of world leaders in 2005 and golf’s 2014 Ryder Cup.
THE BALMORAL EDINBURGH
For over a century, The Balmoral (A Rocco Forte hotel) has found a home at Edinburgh’s most prestigious address, No. 1 Princes Street. A landmark in the centre of the city, the historic building’s grand clock still dominates the skyline, while its enviable location, stunning views, warm hospitality and world-class facilities provide the perfect retreat. Enjoy dinner in the Michelin-starred Number One restaurant, unwind in the award-winning spa and enjoy views of Edinburgh Castle from your suite.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR 9 DAY DIVINE ADVENTURE INCLUDE:
- 2 nights luxury accommodation at the 19th century Inverlochy Castle, a Relais & Châteaux property.
- “Cultivating the Countryside” Experience: Activity allowance to experience sheepherding, clay shooting, exploring, bike riding and so much more.
- Private gourmet dinner with wine, harpist and storyteller to regale stories of lore.
- Dinner in the Inverlochy Castle’s award-winning restaurant with chefs Albert and Michel Jr. Roux …and nightcaps.
- A journey on the iconic Jacobite Steam Train through the breath-taking Scottish Highlands.
- 2 nights on the spectacular Isle of Skye at the Skeabost Hotel, a charming 19th century guesthouse surrounded by jaw-dropping vistas.
- Private Fireside dinner and song in the Chapel at Skeabost…a local duo sets the tone.
- “Your Day Your Way on Skye” a customized adventure with hiking, visits to local artisans, fairy pools and Talisker Whisky tasting.
- Lunch at the award winning Three Chimney’s restaurant on Skye.
- Encounter the power & emotion of Culloden Battlefield and the mystery of Clava Cairns.
- 2 nights at the luxurious Gleneagles Hotel (a member of the Leading Hotels of the World), gentrification at its finest, with stunning scenery, 3 championship golf courses and a two Michelin Star restaurant.
- Be Easy…Speakeasy evening at Gleneagles.
- 2 nights at the incomparable Balmoral, a Rocco Forte Hotel, the grand dame of Edinburgh.
- Behind the Veil: A fun & unique dining experience with “the locals”.
- Pipes and Pageantry “In the Footsteps of the Royals”…a regal farewell evening aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia, exclusively for The Divine Destination Collection.