Travel With Us
Located in Arizona’s high desert under the towering southwestern rim of the vast Colorado Plateau. Almost the entire world knows that Sedona, strategically situated at the mouth of the spectacular Oak Creek Canyon, is a unique place. Characterized by massive red-rock formations, stunning and awe-inspiring, the area surrounding this beloved community surpasses magnificence.
Once home to a thriving Native American community, this area still vibrates with the spirit of the ancient ones. Arizona also has some of the nation’s most luxurious accommodations, great shopping, excellent restaurants and a history and spirit of the west just waiting to be discovered.
“Travelling has three parts – Anticipation, Participation and Reflection. The combination is what makes the experience whole. Deb and Allison always manage to create an itinerary framework that addresses all of the senses… Arizona was full of camaraderie; as are all trips hosted by The Divine Destination Collection. This is the special ingredient. Deb knows it. Allison knows it. And so, they create the backdrop for magic to happen…”
Contact Us Today
to book your private group trip to Scottsdale and Sedona for 15-25 people
Need More Information?
Request a detailed itinerary
A 5 Night luxurious, awe-inspiring experience!
Phoenix also rises. Ascend to the Majesty, Mystery & Magic of Arizona
SCOTTSDALE (2 NIGHTS)
- Once a 1920s-era winter home, the Royal Palms Resort & Spa Mediterranean-style resort beckons you to enjoy a laid-back retreat at the base of Camelback Mountain for 2 unparalleled nights of relaxation.
- We kick off our 4 night adventure with a private “Flavour of the Southwest” evening complete with Tequila Tasting and a gourmet dinner in a magical hidden garden.
- Your choice of “Horse Play with Heart”, a hands-on experience with horses for positive change and awareness or “Succulent & Savoury Old Town Scottsdale Revealed”, a divine food tour that also feeds the soul.
SEDONA (3 NIGHTS)
- The shift happens the moment you see the vibrant hues of Boynton Canyon. You begin to think of words to describe this one-of-a-kind setting. Enchantment Resort feels different, because it is so different. Nestled within a natural arena of vermillion-colored rock formations your 2 night stay will rejuvenate your soul.
- Your choice of a morning “Intuitive Journey” & hike with Fran Duda or simply relax at the world class MII Amo Spa, head out on a medicine walk or join in a yoga class. The morning is yours to discover.
- “From Water to Wine” Evening…lazily kayak down the Verde River taking in your tranquil surroundings before arriving at a private winery for wine tasting and a gourmet dinner al fresco in the vineyards…Sublime!
THE ROYAL PALMS RESORT & SPA, SCOTTSDALE
The mansion that would become The Royal Palms was constructed in 1929 as a winter retreat for New York financier Delos Cooke and his wife Florence. A Spanish Mediterranean estate built in 1929, Royal Palms is A Manor of Taste, artfully weaving together past and present, inviting guests to experience an engaging and unforgettable journey for all senses amid the authentic beauty and refinement of a retreat that is both historic and utterly of the moment.
The Montavista Collection at Royal Palms is an enclave of guest rooms and private suites overlooking an intimate garden terrace, offering unparalleled views of Camelback Mountain. Influenced by the warm colors and styles of the Mediterranean, each room creates a space of old warm charm. With elegant furnishings, vibrant jewel tones and bold patterns, guestrooms offer a residential and estate like ambience. The master baths are embellished with marble and stone, tile and hand-crafted wood vanities, featuring separate soaking tubs and showers. Tiled fountains, open-air terraces, intimate courtyards, fireplaces and tranquil reflection pool complete the exterior.
ENCHANTMENT RESORT AND MII AMO SPA, SEDONA
Enchantment Resort is the leading Sedona resort and spa, renowned in Arizona and beyond. This Sedona luxury resort combines the unique natural beauty of Arizona’s red rocks with superb hotel accommodations, delicious dining, spa services and beautiful hiking trails.
Feel the mystical energy that radiates within ancient Native American sites that surround Enchantment.
Known among Native Americans for respecting and revering their culture, Enchantment Resort stands guard at the entrance to Boynton Canyon, viewed by many as a sacred site. The resort honours the long-ago people who called this region home…offering their descendants a welcoming place to share their cherished stories and traditions.
Mii amo, a Destination Spa at Enchantment, honours guests on a journey of transformation and exploration…in a nurturing and authentic environment.
Inspired by the rich wisdom and traditions of Native American people, complemented by the beauty and energy of Sedona, Mii amo presents a unique, full-service luxury spa experience where guests can find balance and harmony.