October 2 – 10, 2019
- Two (2) nights accommodation at the glorious Inverlochy Castle (a Relais & Châteaux Hotel).
- Two (2) nights accommodation at the charming Skeabost Hotel.
- Two (2) nights accommodation at the luxurious Gleneagles Hotel (a member of Leading Hotels of the World).
- Two (2) nights accommodation at the iconic Balmoral Edinburgh (a Rocco Forte Hotel).
- Eight (8) breakfasts at leisure in the hotel restaurants.
- Private group transfer from the Glasgow airport (group date only).
- Lunch at the Bridge of Orchy Hotel in Loch Lomond.
- Private Welcome Cocktails and Dinner at Inverlochy Castle including cocktails and hors d’oeuvres followed by a gourmet dinner with wine, live entertainment and storyteller.
- Optional Activity Allowance including £70 (Pounds Sterling) per person towards an activity of their choice.
- Dinner at leisure in the award-winning restaurant at Inverlochy Castle (alcoholic beverages not included) followed by a nightcap held privately in the bar.
- First class seating aboard the Jacobite Steam Train from Fort William to Mallaig including tea & scones.
- Ferry ride from Mallaig to the Isle of Skye including a casual box lunch.
- Private fireside evening at Skeabost including sit-down dinner with wine and local entertainment.
- “Your Day Your Way on Skye” including a customized adventure with hiking, whisky tastings and visits to local artisans.
- Gourmet lunch at the award-winning Three Chimneys Restaurant including a three (3) course meal with wine.
- Dinner at leisure at Skeabost Hotel (alcoholic beverages not included).
- Morning adventure to Culloden Battlefield and the famous Clava Cairns (standing stones) including entrance fees and English-speaking guides.
- First class train from Inverness to Gleneagles including a light snack on board.
- Be Easy…Speakeasy Evening in the American Bar including heavy hot & cold hors d’oeuvres, wine & prosecco along with a torch singer to set the mood.
- Double decker bus transfer from Gleneagles to Edinburgh.
- “Dinner with the locals” including black cab transfers to one of three local homes, drinks with the hosts followed by a gourmet home cooked meal with wine.
- Morning visit to Rosslyn Chapel including entrance fees, private chapel visit, tea, coffee & shortbread and English-speaking guides.
- Morning visit to Edinburgh Castle including entrance fees and English-speaking guides.
- Pipes & Pageantry “In the Footsteps of the Royals” Private Farewell Evening aboard the Royal Yacht Britannia including roundtrip transfers via black cab, exclusive use of the entire yacht, champagne reception with hors d’oeuvres in the State Drawing Room, tour of the yacht, gourmet dinner served in the State Dining Room with wine and Scottish Dancers to entertain.
- Private airport transfers from The Balmoral to the Edinburgh Airport (group dates only).
- Lots of fun surprises that will delight and amuse (we can’t give away all our secrets)!
- All taxes, gratuities included.
$10,599.00 CDN per person based on double occupancy
$14,200.00 CDN per person based on single occupancy
Roundtrip airfare to/from the Glasgow &/or Edinburgh Airports is NOT included in the program cost.
*Please note that prices quoted are subject to change.
*Price changes may occur for reasons outside our control, which may increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes
Copyright 2012-2018 The Divine Destination Collection | Powered by Wynford TICO Reg. # 2024965