MAY 6 – 14, 2019
- Two (2) nights accommodation at the historic Parador de Monforte de Lemos.
- Two (2) nights accommodation at the quaint Parada das Bestas.
- Three (3) nights accommodation at luxurious Relais & Châteaux A Quinta da Auga Resort & Spa.
- One (1) night accommodation at the iconic Parador de Santiago.
- Private group transfer from either the Santiago de Compostela or A Coruña Airports to the Parador Monforte de Lemos (group date only).
- Sue Kenney, bestselling author, inspirational speaker, coach & Dragon’s Den Barefooter will be joining us on our Divine pilgrimage. Sue will speak at one of our pre-trip events, host 2 pre-trip conference calls and prepare a custom designed 10 Week Camino Training Program. She will coach travellers to help them prepare physically, mentally & spiritually for the journey. And while on the Camino will walk & guide as well as lead sessions on Journaling and Barefooting.
- [popup_trigger id=”23899″ tag=”span style=color:#512D7F” classes=”krista”]Certified yoga instructor[/popup_trigger] to lead us in daily stretches and yoga sessions.
- Private roundtrip transfers between the hotels and each leg of the walk.
- Private “chase” vehicle for 6 days to transfer luggage ahead to each hotel and to be on hand should guests need emergency transportation.
- Eight (8) breakfasts at leisure in the hotel restaurants.
- Vista & Visions Evening with one hour cocktail reception, sit-down dinner with wine and entertainment at the Parador Monforte de Lemos.
- Six (6) day guided walk (with English speaking Guide) over the last 100 km (62 miles) of the Camino Frances (the French Way).
- Mid-morning & mid-afternoon coffee & drinks stops along the Camino (over 6 days).
- Five (5) casual lunches along the Camino (including one at the famous Pulperia Ezequiel Restaurant).
- Tapas Taberna Encounter in Old Town Monforte Lemos including private roundtrip transfers into town, selection of local tapas and local wines at two well-known Tapas Restaurants.
- Farm to Fork Experience at Parada das Bestas including sit-down dinner with local wines.
- Galician Wine & Cheese Tasting at a local farm: including private roundtrip transfers, tasting of a variety of farm cheeses and local wines as well as a tour of the original homestead.
- Gourmet dinner at O Muiño de Pena: including private roundtrip transfers, walk about the old Mill grounds and sit down dinner with local wines.
- Exclusive “Secret Garden” evening at Quinta da Auga: including delicious sit-down dinner with local wines and local entertainment.
- Private Cooking Experience at Casa do Cruceiro: including private roundtrip transfers, private cooking class with a local chef followed by a gourmet sit down dinner with local wines.
- Horseback Experience on the final day of the walk: including experienced horseback guides, rental of a horse (geared to your level of riding experience) for 15 km (9.3 miles), saddle, bridle, reins & helmet.
- Early morning at the Pilgrim Office: including private transfers to the Pilgrim Office, coffee service while in line, cost of Pilgrim Papers.
- Santiago de Compostela Afternoon Walking Experience: including guided walk through the historic downtown city centre with English Speaking guides.
- Exclusive Farewell Evening at the iconic Parador de Santiago: including cocktails and hors d’oeuvres followed by a gourmet dinner with wine and live entertainment.
- Private airport transfers to either the Santiago de Compostela or A Coruña Airports (group dates).
- Lots of fun surprises that will delight and amuse (we can’t give away all our secrets)!
- All taxes, gratuities included.
$9,700.00 CDN per person based on double occupancy
$10,450.00 CDN per person based on single occupancy
Roundtrip airfare to Santiago de Compostela or A Coruña is NOT included in the program cost.
*Please note that prices quoted are subject to change.
*Price changes may occur for reasons outside our control, which may increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges and taxes
Copyright 2012-2018 The Divine Destination Collection | Powered by Wynford TICO Reg. # 2024965