Travel With Us
Autumn Reflections, Rejuvenation and Refinement
Let go, surrender as we take you into Ontario’s much loved Muskoka. Be prepared to be transformed… experience the beauty and magic of this destination as it transitions through the seasons.
The breath-taking beauty of Muskoka discovered first by the Ojibwa First Nations People, then by the creative types (including the Group of Seven), long inspired by the flora and fauna that abounds here; now the playground of millionaires and movie stars. Muskoka is not just a place, it’s a feeling of escape, renewal and tranquillity. Come discover Muskoka Reimagined and Unveiled, Divine Destination Collection style: steeped in comfort and luxury.
Discover something new about yourself and something new about Muskoka. Something unknown about yourself and something unknown about Muskoka.
“The sacred fire ceremony lead by Shaman Janet Mahony, who evoked the ancestors and the great power of Mother Nature herself…”
Contact Us Today
to book your private group trip to Muskoka for 15-25 people
Need More Information?
Request a detailed itinerary
Luxurious 3 Night tranquil autumn getaway
Unveiled and Re-imagined… Autumn Reflections, Rejuvenation and Refinement
MUSKOKA, ONTARIO (3 NIGHTS)
- Nestled on pristine Lake Rosseau, enjoy natural, unspoiled surroundings at this Ontario premier resort just hours outside Toronto. This luxurious, yet unpretentious Ontario, Canada resort features classic, sophisticated design. Perfect for a relaxing 3 night getaway.
- Breathe the crisp fall air as we head out into the forest on a Mushroom Mystery Experience. Our naturalist will enlighten us on how to recognize the edible fungi as well as some history of the area. The experience culminates in a delicious “Mushroom-themed” dinner in the resort’s gourmet restaurant.
- Rejuvenate with private morning or afternoon yoga classes.
- Fall Away…Let Go and Let In…A transformation Journey with Krista Moore. Or if physical pursuits are more your style why not hike or bike the trails and backroads of Muskoka or play a round of golf.
- Delight in our “From Field to Fork” evening as we take over a local farm for a gourmet cocktail and dining experience in the barn and 1850’s log cabin. A few surprises this evening will add to the wonderful magical experience.
JW MARRIOTT THE ROSSEAU MUSKOKA RESORT & SPA
Welcome to The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa, the first JW Marriott resort in Ontario, Canada. The first of its kind, guests will enjoy natural, unspoiled surroundings at this Ontario resort overlooking Lake Rosseau. Only 2-1/2 hours north of Toronto, this Muskoka hotel is located within the beautiful resort community of Red Leaves. Enjoy an unpretentious Ontario, Canada resort featuring classic, sophisticated design.
Nestled on pristine Lake Rosseau, Spa Rosseau is Canada’s most anticipated new luxury resort spa. Earth’s elements of Rock, Wind and Water celebrate nature and inspire to provide renewed health.