Bali: Island of the Gods
Out of the mists emerges such serene beauty. The place is Bali,
the experience is Balinese.
The Divine Destination Collection has created an encounter with this destination unlike any other, encompassing the country’s vast cultural diversity, traditions and unimaginable natural wonders. Truly a unique experience where luxury, adventure and spirituality meet.
PER PERSON FROM $9,200.00 USD
Based on 2 ppl double occupancy
Single supplement of $1,550.00 USD
Request a detailed itinerary
Our 9 day exploration into vast cultural diversity, traditions and unimaginable natural wonders
- Four (4) nights luxurious accommodation at the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay
- Welcome beach barbeque bliss in Coconut Grove Cove
- Balinese Immersive Experiences: Private Cooking Class and Laughing Yoga
- Temples and temptations encounter at Batukaru temple & lunch overlooking Jatiluwih Terraced Rice Fields
- Serenity at Sunset Catamaran Cocktail Cruise
- Lush and Delicious dinner in the courtyard garden of Metis restaurant, Seminyak`s best restaurant
UBUD (4 NIGHTS)
- Four (4) nights magnificent Zen accommodation at the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan
- Blessed Ascending – Private dinner at the roof top lotus pond overlooking the stunning Sayan Valley
- Up close and personal Rafting on the Ayung River and organic riverside lunch.
- Arouse the senses and soothe the soul journey to Tirta Empul Temple and Chedi Club for lunch
- Ethereal Essence Dinner amidst the garden at Ubud’s premiere Mozaic Restaurant
- Crowning glory Farewell Evening at a Royal traditional Balinese compound
FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT JIMBARAN BAY
At Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay, experience an authentically Balinese luxury resort nestled right on the oceanfront. Traditional, timeless and totally romantic, this legendary hideaway was listed among Travel + Leisure’s 500 Best Hotels in the World 2014 and Conde Nast Traveler, Readers Choice Awards 2013.
Designed as a traditional Balinese village, this luxurious all-villa enclave spreads across 14 hectares (35 acres) of oceanfront in Bali, giving Resort guests direct access to the beach right at sea level. Luxury villas – each with a private plunge pool – terrace down a hillside woven with brilliant flowers and Balinese temples. Steep yourself in local island culture, unwind with holistic spa treatments and enjoy a wide range of dining options, including the new beachfront Sundara restaurant.
Hide away in your private one-bedroom pool villa, featuring 250 square metres (2,691 square feet) of indoor and outdoor living with a 13-square-metre infinity-edge pool. Inspired by a typical Balinese courtyard house, the thatch-roof sleeping, bathing and living/dining pavilions are secluded within a private, walled tropical garden. The spacious bedroom and bathroom are air-conditioned, while the living area bale is open-air.
- Balinese dance performance
- Cultural tours within the Resort
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Sunrise & Surya Namaskar Yoga
- Pool and beach amenities, beach games
- Kayaking and catamaran sailing in Jimbaran Bay
- Tropical paradise garden tour
- Gym and tennis court
FOUR SEASONS RESORT BALI AT SAYAN
Discover Bali’s cultural heart in the island’s central highlands, minutes from the artistic capital of Ubud. Hidden in a lush paradise beside the Ayung River, Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan has been recognized as one of the world’s best resorts on the Conde Nast Traveler, Gold List 2014 and Conde Nast Traveler, Platinum Circle 2014.
Submit to Bali’s purest embrace at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan: a 60-room sanctuary cocooned in the enchanting Ayung valley. Restore the subtle inner energies with yoga and meditation in the lotus petal Dharma Shanti Bale. Connect with nature and cross the Ayung River to explore the verdant surroundings. Savour the simplicity of rice planting with local farmers. Or embrace the ubiquitous energy of soulful Ubud.
One-Bedroom Villas are designed to harmonize with the exotic surroundings, offering spectacular views of the rice terraces, resort landscape and tropical forest.
Your own lily pond and meditation area greet you upon arrival. Step downstairs into the villa and enter an outdoor living area with a dining table, lounge chairs and a plunge pool. The spacious bedroom includes a walk-in closet and lavish bathroom with outdoor shower.
- Yoga Classes (Sunrise, Easy, Hatha & Laughter)
- Cycling Tour
- Meditation Classes
- Sayan Valley Walk and Village Walk
- Resort Garden and Temple Tours
- Spa Jacuzzi & Plunge Pools
- Steam & Sauna
- Balinese Dance Class and Performances
- DAY 1: Friday, June 1, 2018:Arrive Denpasar International Airport you will be met by The Divine Destination Collection and transferred privately to the luxurious Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay. This afternoon slip into the pure luxury and serenity of the resort and your glorious Jimbaran Bay One-Bedroom Pool Villa. A casual cocktail reception will be held at the Waterfall Pool area… it’s a picture-perfect place to mix and mingle with your fellow travellers before heading off to bed.
Bali has begun to work its subtle yet powerful effect on us all…
- DAY 2: Saturday, June 2, 2018:Breakfast is included and at leisure in the hotel. This morning, choose between a private Cooking Interaction at the Jimbaran Bay Cooking Academy or a private Laughing Yoga session. The remainder of today is at leisure and The Divine Destination Collection’s private concierge will assist you with any information you may be looking for on activities throughout the day. There is so much to see and do here, including the activities offered complimentary from the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay. Tonight unwind to the sound of the gently lapping waves at the shore, melt into the beauty of the sunset, feel the caress of the warm breeze on our skin with a gourmet barbeque dinner and live entertainment.
- DAY 3: Sunday, June 3, 2018:Breakfast is included and at leisure in the hotel. This morning it’s off to local orphanage for a brief connection and interaction with the local children. After connecting with the kids we head off to Batukaru Temple. From Batukaru Temple we take a scenic journey through bamboo forests to the breathtaking terraced rice fields of Jatiluwih. A casual lunch will be served at J Terrace Restaurant overlooking the beautiful rice terraces. After lunch we return to the hotel. Relax, soak up the scenery or take a well-deserved nap. This evening it’s off on a private exclusive 2 hour sunset cocktail cruise aboard a luxurious 50’ Catamaran. Dinner will be at leisure and on your own.
- DAY 4: Monday, June 4, 2018:Breakfast is included and at leisure in the hotel. Cooking Interaction for the other half of our group or Laughing Yoga for those who had the cooking experience on Saturday. Enjoy an afternoon at leisure relaxing by the beach or poolside. Tonight we will be dining at Metis, one of Seminyak’s finest restaurants.
- DAY 5: Tuesday, June 5, 2018:Breakfast is included and at leisure in the hotel. Spend the morning at leisure taking in all this spectacular resort has to offer. This afternoon we will say goodbye to the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay and head to our next destination…the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan. Tonight you join us for a private gourmet dinner at the rooftop lotus pond overlooking the jungle.
- DAY 6: Wednesday, June 6, 2018:Breakfast is included and at leisure in the hotel. Bring on the adventure! This morning we will hit the white water on a fun and exciting rafting experience down the Auyung River. It’s an up close and personal encounter with the river that is flanked by the unspoiled rainforest, towering gorges and magnificent rice paddy terraces. Our rafting experience ends at the beautiful Royal Pita Maha Resort where we will enjoy a delicious organic lunch riverside at the Ayung Organic Restaurant. Enjoy an afternoon at leisure back at the Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan where we will help you to experience some of the complimentary activities the resort offers its guests. Dinner is at leisure and on your own. Shuttles into Ubud will be provided this evening.
- DAY 7: Thursday, June 7, 2018:Breakfast is included and at leisure in the hotel. We depart this morning to the famed Tirta Empul Temple, a temple of prominence that is located in the village of Manukaya. A serene lunch will be served at the The Chedi Club offering unobstructed views over the Tanah Gajah rice fields and the tropical jungle beyond. Tonight we will dine in the ethereal garden of Mozaic, Ubud’s premier restaurant. The ethereal essence of our evening is provided by the lush tropical garden that surrounds us.
- DAY 8: Friday, June 8, 2018:Breakfast is included and at leisure in the hotel. Full day at leisure. Restore the subtle inner energies with yoga and meditation in the lotus petal Dharma Shanti Bale. Connect with nature and cross the Ayung River to explore the verdant surroundings. Savour the simplicity of rice planting with local farmers. Or embrace the ubiquitous energy of soulful Ubud. Tonight, join us for a Private Farewell Evening at the Royal Convention House, a spectacular traditional Balinese compound complete with gourmet dinner al fresco, live Balinese entertainment and a few surprises!
- DAY 9: Saturday, June 9, 2018:Breakfast is included and at leisure in the hotel. Check out and departure. Transfers to Denpasar International Airport for your flights home.
Wheels up, heart open, mind expanded, senses satiated as we depart Bali. It’s authentic culture, and world class luxury, a destination that is both alluring and scenic, truly an island of the gods…
JIMBARAN BAY AND UBUD JUNE 1 – 9, 2018
$9,200.00 USD per person based on double occupancy
$1,550.00 USD single supplement
Bali Images and Videos
Unique travel experiences... where luxury, adventure and spirituality meet!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER:
Do you want to stay up to date on all our latest trips and events?
Subscribe to our newsletter HERE