The Mystical Inca Trail
A 6 or 10 day journey unlike any other… Mysterious, mystical, magical…
The “Lost City” of Machu Picchu holds such a fascination for explorers and travellers alike.
- You will be personally guided through the architectural masterpieces of Lima and have an up close and personal gourmet event overlooking the Huaca Pucllana ruins.
Lima (1 night)
- Set in one of Lima’s most fashionable areas, the Belmond Miraflores Park takes you straight to the heart of all that’s best about this great capital city. Renowned for its beautiful garden location beside the Pacific Ocean, it has breathtaking views out to sea, a perfect one night stop before we head to the Sacred Valley
The Sacred Valley (2 nights)
- In the Sacred Valley of the Incas, among verdant fields and towering mountains lies the breathtaking Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado. For 2 nights relax and take in the true sense of the land along the banks of the rushing Urubamba River.
- Private Behind the velvet rope local Peruvian BBQ dinner at Wayra and Interaction with Peruvian Paso Horses.
- Behind the Veil Machu Picchu Encounter: Vistadome train transfer reveals awe inspiring scenery. A Shaman, exclusive to The Divine Destination Collection, unveils the magic and mystery of this magnificent site. A serene Ceremony to Mother Earth completes the day of inspiration. Relax in luxury and opulence, share your stories of the day over vintage wines and gourmet fare while heading back to Cusco aboard the luxurious Belmond Hiram Bingham 1920’s Pullman train.
- Embark on a truly memorable journey to the rural Andean community of Huilloc. Here in this small farming community surrender to this Connection Experience as we see first-hand how the local community lives.
Cusco (2 nights)
- One of the most unique hotels in Cusco, the Belmond Monasterio is a delightful retreat that combines centuries-old charm with luxury hotel service. Ideal for a 2 night stay from which to discover the delights of Cusco.
- Culminate this part of our epic journey with a farewell gala event at the Pre-Columbian Art Museum of Cusco, an exclusive evening complete with a few wonderful surprise to cap off our magnificent encounter in Inca territory
Scroll down for divine details on our optional Peruvian Amazon Cruise…
Optional: Take me to the river… The amazing Amazon
- Your journey may end in Cusco or decide to add on our intimate 4 night Peruvian Amazon cruise aboard the luxurious Delfin II. A magical journey of discovery with world class lodging yet with the spirit of casual and refined elegance. Explore the Peruvian Pacaya Samiria National Reserve with daily skiff excursions, naturalist guided jungle walks and heart-warming interactions with local communities.
Find booking your own travel just too much work? Consider using our Luxury Experience Concierge.